Norma Vorst, MA, LPCC
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Bowling Green State University Masters of Art in Guidance and Counseling 2002-2004
- Bowling Green State University Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry 1970-1973
- Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY 1969-1970 undergraduate
Areas of Competence
- Diagnosis & treatment of mental & emotional disorders, specializing in mood disorders, depression.
- Individual, child & adolescent counseling.
- Marriage counseling
- Grief counseling
- Postpartum Depression
Norma has 16 years experience working with teens in youth ministry and 13 years in counseling. She is married and mother of three, one son deceased. Norma has four grandchildren.